- WWE Booking Killing Viewership
- Why the NHL should revert its Playoff Format
- The Redskins Land the Steal of the First Round in Jonathan Allen
- Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Race Preview
- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Payback 2017 Preview
- Babcock, McLellan, Tortorella named Jack Adams Award Finalists
BK Racing Announces 2016 Driver Lineup
- Updated: January 25, 2016
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series veteran David Ragan and sophomore driver Matt DiBenedetto will be racing for BK Racing this upcoming NASCAR Sprint Cup Season.
David Ragan spent last year in a limbo with three different teams: Front Row Motorsports, Joe Gibbs Racing, and Michael Waltrip Racing before it closed it’s doors after homestead. Matt DiBenedetto finished runner up in last years Rookie Of The Year battle, losing to Brett Moffitt.
“I’m happy to be part of something that has so much growth potential,” said Ragan. “(Team owner) Ron (Devine) has steadily built his program over the last five years. He’s made an even greater commitment in 2016 with new cars, equipment, and additional personnel. I feel that we’ll be in a position to bring the team to the next level. I’m looking forward to the season.”
The new equipment was the leftover assets from the now defunct Michael Waltrip Racing, which will be an upgrade for the team celebrating it’s 5th season in Sprint Cup Racing.
Team owner, Ron Devine is confident in his new driver. “We’re very excited to have a driver of David’s caliber join our team,” said Devine. “In addition to being a race winner, I feel that his input and leadership qualities will benefit the team on many levels. Our entire organization is energized to work with him.”