- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Player Interview: Punter Matt Haack
- 2016 Brian Piccolo Award Recipients: Rookie Jordan Howard and Veteran Josh Bellamy
- Player Interview: Defensive Lineman Brandon Tamsett
- Monday Night RAW Review: Highlights, Matches, and Winners
- Impact Wrestling and Global Force Wrestling Announce Merging
- Player Interview: Offensive Lineman Sam Hahn
Circle Sport Merges With Leavine Family Racing, Plans Full Season
- Updated: January 20, 2016
Leavine Family Racing has merged with Circle Sport for the 2016 season after Joe Falk became an investor in the team. LFR will acquire the Circle Sport team’s owner points from 2015 .
The team will run the full 36 race Sprint Cup Schedule, something Leavine Family Racing hasn’t done since joining the top ranks in 2011. Thrivent Financial will also return as a sponsor and Michael McDowell will drive for the newly formed collaboration.
The team will also switch to Chevrolet with a technical alliance with Richard Childress Racing. There is also speculation that RCR XFINITY Series driver and Richard Childress grandson Ty Dillon may be with the team for a few races in the 95 car as part of the alliance, but this has not been confirmed yet.