- WWE Booking Killing Viewership
- Why the NHL should revert its Playoff Format
- The Redskins Land the Steal of the First Round in Jonathan Allen
- Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Race Preview
- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Payback 2017 Preview
- Babcock, McLellan, Tortorella named Jack Adams Award Finalists
Liverpool Confirms New Signing Marko Grujic
- Updated: January 6, 2016
Liverpool, England – Liverpool have confirmed the signing of Serbian Marko Grujic on transfer from Red Star Belgrade, where he will immediately return on loan until the end of the season.
Grujic has represented Serbia at the U21 level and was also a member of their World Cup-winning U20 squad in 2015.
The former Red Star Belgrade player said this after completing the deal: “I’m very excited and so proud to be here and a member of Liverpool Football Club. I can’t wait to get started, play at Anfield and train at Melwood.
“I was thinking about my progress in my next period and decided it was good for me to come here and try to be the best I can.
“I want to play in front of one of the loudest set of fans in Europe at Anfield.
“I also like the atmospheres at other stadiums, the crowds are very good. I like to play under pressure and that’s why I’ve come here – because it brings out the best in me.”
Grujic becomes Jurgen Klopp’s first signing since joining Liverpool in October.
Liverpool currently sits on the eight position on the standings, out of European competitions.