- WWE Booking Killing Viewership
- Why the NHL should revert its Playoff Format
- The Redskins Land the Steal of the First Round in Jonathan Allen
- Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Race Preview
- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Payback 2017 Preview
- Babcock, McLellan, Tortorella named Jack Adams Award Finalists
Mizzou QB Maty Mauk Suspended for Allegedly Drug Use
- Updated: January 26, 2016
Columbia, MO – University of Missouri quarterback Maty Mauk has been suspended for the third time in four months after a video surface purporting to show him snorting a line of white powder, school officials said Tuesday.
Athletic director Mack Rhodes and coach Barry Odom announced the punishment on Monday night after a brief video was posted to Twitter.
A video posted online showed a showed a male purportedly using cocaine and called out Mauk by name.
Rhoades and Odom said they were “gathering information” regarding the video but Mauk has been “indefinitely suspended” from the football program in the interim.
“This is an issue we take very seriously and one that will not be tolerated within our program,” the coaches said in a joint statement. “We will take appropriate action once we have all the facts.”
It is Mauk’s third suspension in the last four months. He was suspended in September for an undisclosed violation of team policy and again in November for unspecified disciplinary reasons.