- WWE Booking Killing Viewership
- Why the NHL should revert its Playoff Format
- The Redskins Land the Steal of the First Round in Jonathan Allen
- Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Race Preview
- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Payback 2017 Preview
- Babcock, McLellan, Tortorella named Jack Adams Award Finalists
Premium Motorsports Acquires Staff And Equipment From Hillman Racing
- Updated: January 5, 2016
Premium Motorsports, owned by Jay Robinson announced that the team has hired Mike Hillman to head up its NASCAR Sprint Cup operation for 2016. The team will also acquire most of Hillman Racing’s staff and equipment as part of the deal.
“With the increased competition within racing industry we had to upgrade our team moving forward that included key personnel and equipment.” Premium Motorsports owner Jay Robinson said in a press release. “That included Mike Hillman, select key personnel and the purchase of additional cars and equipment. The racing bar is being raised even higher and this effort will enable us to commit more resources and become more competitive for 2016”
Driver lineup for the team and sponsors will be announced at a later time.