- WWE Booking Killing Viewership
- Why the NHL should revert its Playoff Format
- The Redskins Land the Steal of the First Round in Jonathan Allen
- Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Race Preview
- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Payback 2017 Preview
- Babcock, McLellan, Tortorella named Jack Adams Award Finalists
Report: Landon Cassill Close To Joining Front Row Motorsports
- Updated: January 18, 2016
According to sources, Landon Cassill is “very close” to a deal with Front Row Motorsports for 2016 in their 38 car. Cassill was previously the driver at Hillman Racing for the past two seasons
Hillman Racing was recently bought out by Premium Motorsports, with the intent of using the #40 owners points and running one full time team in 2016. The buyout made Cassill unlikely to return to the 40 team this season under new ownership.
Cassill is expected to bring previous sponsor Snap Fitness for a unknown amount of races. Snap Fitness was a sponsor for the past two season with Hillman Racing for 9 races during that timeframe. Also, Front Row Racing is expected to scale back to two fulltime teams with Cassill (38) and rookie Chris Buescher (34).