- WWE Booking Killing Viewership
- Why the NHL should revert its Playoff Format
- The Redskins Land the Steal of the First Round in Jonathan Allen
- Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Race Preview
- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Payback 2017 Preview
- Babcock, McLellan, Tortorella named Jack Adams Award Finalists
Roma Signs El Shaarawy On Loan From Monaco
- Updated: January 22, 2016
Rome, Italy – Roma has announced Friday the signing of Stephan El Shaarawy on loan from Monaco until the end of season.
The transaction will cost Roma 2 million euros with the option of buyout for 13 million euros.
The forward will be joining the Giallorossi due to lack of playing time at Monaco. El Shaarawy was on loan from Milan.
It had been reported that Roma would have to obligated to buy the Italian international at the end of the season, as Milan is not interested in his return, but the close will not be mandatory.
That figure is an increase on previously mooted arrangements, which suggested El Shaarawy would cost around 11 million euros.
The 23-year-old had been rumored to make a move to the Bundesliga club Dortmund.
The Pharaoh’s will now return to Serie A in order to find more playing time.