- WWE Booking Killing Viewership
- Why the NHL should revert its Playoff Format
- The Redskins Land the Steal of the First Round in Jonathan Allen
- Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Race Preview
- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Payback 2017 Preview
- Babcock, McLellan, Tortorella named Jack Adams Award Finalists
XFINITY Series Team Kaulig Racing Launches With Blake Koch
- Updated: January 20, 2016
A new full-time team, Kaulig Racing, will make its debut at Daytona on Feb 20, with Blake Koch behind the wheel, the team announced Wednesday in a media release.
Kaulig and his LeafFilter Gutter Protection company had sponsored Koch several times in races in both Sprint Cup and the Xfinity Series in the last two seasons. Koch, most recently with TriStar Motorsports, will drive the No. 11 LeafFilter Gutter Protection with a technical alliance with Richard Childress Racing.
“I am extremely excited to finally announce the formation of Kaulig Racing,” team owner Matt Kaulig said. “This is an exciting project and venture that we’ve been working on for months, and it’s great to finally introduce our team. I have a vision of how I want to build this team and the pieces are coming together quickly.”
The new team will be based in Kernersville, North Carolina (near Winston-Salem) and will be a one-car operation.