- WWE Booking Killing Viewership
- Why the NHL should revert its Playoff Format
- The Redskins Land the Steal of the First Round in Jonathan Allen
- Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Race Preview
- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Payback 2017 Preview
- Babcock, McLellan, Tortorella named Jack Adams Award Finalists
BK Racing Adds 4th Car To Daytona 500 Stable With Robert Richardson Jr.
- Updated: February 8, 2016
BK Racing announced Sunday that it will have a new sponsor and a 4th entry joining for the Daytona 500.
Sponsor Stalk It and Robert Richardson Jr. will join a already stacked effort for the team at the Daytona 500. Veteran NASCAR crew chief Mike Ford plotting the strategy on the pit box. Richardson will attempt to qualify for the race alongside BK Racing drivers Matt DiBenedetto, David Ragan and Michael Waltrip.
“I feel very blessed with the opportunity to be back in the driver’s seat for Daytona,” Richardson said in a statement. “I can’t thank (Stalk It founder Lane Segerstrom) and Stalk It enough for coming on board.
Robert Richardson Jr. has two prior starts in the Daytona 500, with a 31st place finish in his debut in 2010 being his best. He will also have to either qualify his way or race his way in via the Duels as the team is not guaranteed a spot.