- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Player Interview: Punter Matt Haack
- 2016 Brian Piccolo Award Recipients: Rookie Jordan Howard and Veteran Josh Bellamy
- Player Interview: Defensive Lineman Brandon Tamsett
- Monday Night RAW Review: Highlights, Matches, and Winners
- Impact Wrestling and Global Force Wrestling Announce Merging
- Player Interview: Offensive Lineman Sam Hahn
Brian Vickers To Replace Tony Stewart For Daytona 500
- Updated: February 10, 2016
Pending medical clearance, Brian Vickers will replace injured driver Tony Stewart at the Daytona 500. The substitution will be announced formally by Stewart Haas Racing Friday. The story was first reported by the Associated Press Wednesday afternoon.
A person familiar with the situation told the AP on Wednesday that it will be Vickers, although it wasn’t clear at the time if he received a clearance by NASCAR and the source remained anonymous.
Brian Vickers ran only two races last season before suffering a recurrence of blood clots. He can’t compete when being treated for the clots because the thinner he uses (Xarelto) increase his risk of serious internal bleeding if he crashed.