- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Player Interview: Punter Matt Haack
- 2016 Brian Piccolo Award Recipients: Rookie Jordan Howard and Veteran Josh Bellamy
- Player Interview: Defensive Lineman Brandon Tamsett
- Monday Night RAW Review: Highlights, Matches, and Winners
- Impact Wrestling and Global Force Wrestling Announce Merging
- Player Interview: Offensive Lineman Sam Hahn
Cole Whitt To Run Full Season With Premium Motorsports
- Updated: February 2, 2016
Premium Motorsports announced it has signed Cole Whitt to drive the #98 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series car for the 2016 season.
The 24-year-old Whitt, who will be entering his third full season in the premier Sprint Cup Series, finished 31st in driver points each of his first two seasons with a best finish of 13th at Talladega last May.
“We believe Cole is an accomplished young driver who drives aggressively, yet smart,” team owner Jay Robinson said in a statement. “He’s a great fit for our team as we look to improve our competitiveness in the Sprint Cup Series.”
“Jay and the crew at Premium Motorsports impressed me with their vision for the future and commitment to making the #98 car competitive week in and week out,” said Whitt. “I look forward to being a big part of the family atmosphere at Premium and having a successful start at the Daytona 500 in a few weeks.”
Many past sponsors of Cole Whitt will carry over with Premium Motorsports with other sponsorship available for the coming season with the team.