- WWE Booking Killing Viewership
- Why the NHL should revert its Playoff Format
- The Redskins Land the Steal of the First Round in Jonathan Allen
- Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Race Preview
- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Payback 2017 Preview
- Babcock, McLellan, Tortorella named Jack Adams Award Finalists
Detroit Pistons Acquire Tobias Harris From Orlando In Trade
- Updated: February 16, 2016
The race for the trade deadline is on. The Detroit Pistons acquired Tobias Harris from the Orlando Magic in exchange for Brandon Jennings and Ersan Ilyasova Tuesday.
Both teams are currently out of playoff position and have been looking to get back in. With Harris, who is averaging 13.7 points and 7.0 rebounds this season, the Pistons get a young power forward with shooting range, but the team will also take on the rest of the four-year, $64 million deal he signed with Orlando last year.
The Orlando Magic, who had one of the youngest rosters in the league, get veterans to help with a run toward the playoffs, which first-year coach Scott Skiles has been pushing for in recent weeks. They are expected to have additional trade talks about adding more veteran players.
“Brandon and Ersan are two veterans that will help balance our roster and provide valuable experience to our team,” Magic GM Rob Hennigan said in a statement. “Both players bring scoring, competitiveness and added depth to our roster. We want to thank Tobias for his contributions, both on and off the court.”