- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Player Interview: Punter Matt Haack
- 2016 Brian Piccolo Award Recipients: Rookie Jordan Howard and Veteran Josh Bellamy
- Player Interview: Defensive Lineman Brandon Tamsett
- Monday Night RAW Review: Highlights, Matches, and Winners
- Impact Wrestling and Global Force Wrestling Announce Merging
- Player Interview: Offensive Lineman Sam Hahn
Filipe Luis Banned For Three Matches
- Updated: February 3, 2016
Madrid, Spain – The Spanish Committee Commission has sanctioned Atletico Madrid winger Filipe Luis with a three-game ban for the disproportionate tackle made on Lionel Messi at Camp Nou on Saturday for week 22 of La Liga.
The sanctioning body has considered the kick from Brazilian defender falls under the category of “violence in the game” so that the expulsion has brought three games away from the pitch to the Colchonero player.
The harshness of the foul on Messi shocked the entire soccer world as the player went down hurting. The Brazilian was showered, nonetheless, with critical comments for the action. Fortunately, for Barcelona fans, Messi was able to get off the field and continued playing without lamenting any injury.
Messi has been included in the 18-player list for the Copa del Rey match against Valencia.