- WWE Booking Killing Viewership
- Why the NHL should revert its Playoff Format
- The Redskins Land the Steal of the First Round in Jonathan Allen
- Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Race Preview
- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Payback 2017 Preview
- Babcock, McLellan, Tortorella named Jack Adams Award Finalists
Karim Benzema Out With Injury 3 to 4 Weeks
- Updated: February 29, 2016
Madrid, Spain – Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema has been diagnosed with with a muscle injury to his right biceps femoris and will be out between three to four weeks, after going through medical studies this morning in Madrid.
Thus, the Galo forward will miss the second leg of the knockout stages of the Champions League against Roma at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium. In any case, he will be most likely available for the first leg of the quarterfinals, should they maintain the lead against Roma of 2-0.
Merengue’s manager Zinedine Zidane will substitute Benzema with Wales striker Gareth Bale who has been down due to injury.