- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Player Interview: Punter Matt Haack
- 2016 Brian Piccolo Award Recipients: Rookie Jordan Howard and Veteran Josh Bellamy
- Player Interview: Defensive Lineman Brandon Tamsett
- Monday Night RAW Review: Highlights, Matches, and Winners
- Impact Wrestling and Global Force Wrestling Announce Merging
- Player Interview: Offensive Lineman Sam Hahn
Michael Waltrip To Drive For BK Racing In Daytona 500
- Updated: February 5, 2016
Michael Waltrip will drive for BK Racing in the Daytona 500 with Maxwell House as sponsor. This will be his first race not as a owner/driver since 2006.
Waltrip tweeted last night that he was looking forward to reuniting with former Michael Waltrip Racing employees at BK Racing. The team has hired nearly a dozen MWR employees and indicated this week it likely would add more. BR Racing also bought several cars from MWR after it closed down.
Michael Waltrip will be a teammate to former MWR driver David Ragan and Matt DiBenedetto. Waltrip will drive the No. 83 car in the Daytona 500 to assure his place in the starting lineup. This will be Waltrip’s 29th Daytona 500. He won the race in both 2001 and 2003.