- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Player Interview: Punter Matt Haack
- 2016 Brian Piccolo Award Recipients: Rookie Jordan Howard and Veteran Josh Bellamy
- Player Interview: Defensive Lineman Brandon Tamsett
- Monday Night RAW Review: Highlights, Matches, and Winners
- Impact Wrestling and Global Force Wrestling Announce Merging
- Player Interview: Offensive Lineman Sam Hahn
Pellegrini to leave Man City, Guardiola taking over
- Updated: February 1, 2016
Manchester, England – Manchester City has confirmed Monday the exit of Manuel Pellegrini at the end of the season with Pep Guardiola taking over for the next three seasons.
Pellegrini was aware of the moves that City was making and confirm it was done with transparency from his perspective.
Pellegrini, who told City’s players of his decision today, said: “Before I finish, I want to tell you I have talked with the club and I will finish my contract on the original date.
“I signed for one year more, but with the clause that the club or me can choose not to use that stuff now, so I finish here on the original date, June 30, so there is not the speculation.
“The club are not doing anything behind me, I knew this one month ago, but I don’t think it’s good to have rumor or speculation about these things, so I prefer to finish today, which I why I have told the players and I have told the Press. I also spoke to the club two weeks ago and said that I would do it.”
All speculations are now over with Guardiola taking over Manchester City at the end of the season, which leads you to believe that Jose Mourinho will likely takeover at Manchester United.