- WWE Booking Killing Viewership
- Why the NHL should revert its Playoff Format
- The Redskins Land the Steal of the First Round in Jonathan Allen
- Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Race Preview
- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Payback 2017 Preview
- Babcock, McLellan, Tortorella named Jack Adams Award Finalists
Police Open Investigation In Johnny Manziel Domestic Violence Complaint
- Updated: February 6, 2016
The Dallas Police Department announced Friday night they are launching a criminal investigation into a domestic violence assault complaint filed against Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel.
Police said in a release that they received an assault complaint Friday for a Jan. 30 incident, and Manziel was listed as the suspect. It is not uncommon for the victim of domestic violence “to question or delay reporting an assault,” police said. Manziel was also cleared of any charges in another incident just 24 hours prior to the release.
“This is an ongoing investigation and updates will be made as information becomes available,” the release stated.
The alleged victim, Colleen Crowley was also granted a protective order on Friday in which Manziel must stay at least 500 feet from her home and place of work for two years.