- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Player Interview: Punter Matt Haack
- 2016 Brian Piccolo Award Recipients: Rookie Jordan Howard and Veteran Josh Bellamy
- Player Interview: Defensive Lineman Brandon Tamsett
- Monday Night RAW Review: Highlights, Matches, and Winners
- Impact Wrestling and Global Force Wrestling Announce Merging
- Player Interview: Offensive Lineman Sam Hahn
Rangers’ Klein Injured with Fractured Thumb
- Updated: February 3, 2016
Blueliner Out Indefinitely after Sustaining Injury
NEW YORK-With the Metropolitan Division title pretty much out of reach, the New York Rangers are in a battle trying to stay in the top 3 of the division standings, which would assure them a playoff spot. They will have to continue that battle, though, without one of their regular defenseman.
Blueliner Kevin Klein will be out indefinitely after fracturing his thumb in the Rangers’ 3-2 loss to the New Jersey Devils on Tuesday.
The 31-year-old defenseman was injured with 3:02 left in the first period on Tuesday and did not return. This will mark Klein’s second extended absence of the season as he missed 12 games earlier in the year due to injury, as well.
Klein is second on the Rangers when it comes to average ice time, averaging 20:01 a game. In 38 games this season, he has tallied three goals and 10 points. As of now, there is no timetable for his return to the lineup.
Photo Credit: Lisa Gansky/via flickr.com