- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Player Interview: Punter Matt Haack
- 2016 Brian Piccolo Award Recipients: Rookie Jordan Howard and Veteran Josh Bellamy
- Player Interview: Defensive Lineman Brandon Tamsett
- Monday Night RAW Review: Highlights, Matches, and Winners
- Impact Wrestling and Global Force Wrestling Announce Merging
- Player Interview: Offensive Lineman Sam Hahn
Tom Brady Signs Contract Extension With Patriots Through 2019
- Updated: February 29, 2016
Quarterback Tom Brady and the New England Patriots have agreed to a two-year contract extension through the 2019 season, NFL sources reported Monday.
Brady had two years left on his contract, paying him $9 million in 2016 and $10 million in 2017. Brady’s salary-cap charge for 2016 was scheduled to be a team-high $15 million, and the extension likely will lower that number. The Patriots have about $13 million in salary-cap space this season.
The deal with Brady is not yet official and may not be for a little while, sources said. Tom Brady turns 39 in August, and the new deal gives him the chance to play into his 40s, something he has expressed an interest in doing.