- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Player Interview: Punter Matt Haack
- 2016 Brian Piccolo Award Recipients: Rookie Jordan Howard and Veteran Josh Bellamy
- Player Interview: Defensive Lineman Brandon Tamsett
- Monday Night RAW Review: Highlights, Matches, and Winners
- Impact Wrestling and Global Force Wrestling Announce Merging
- Player Interview: Offensive Lineman Sam Hahn
Barcelona Ivan Rakitic Injured With Croatia
- Updated: March 22, 2016
Barcelona, Spain – Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic has returned to the Catalan capital as he is being ruled out of Croatia’s upcoming friendlies against Israel and Hungary with a calf injury.
Rakitic underwent an MRI scan on Tuesday and the results have shown that he is unavailable for selection for the clash against Israel in Osijek on Wednesday, and the trip to Budapest three days later.
The Croatian player carried this injury from the clash of this past Sunday against Villarreal where his side tied 2-2 in La Liga action.
The player will try to recuperate in time for the important matches ahead in the calendar for Barcelona where they will meet Real Madrid on April 2 and later the Champions League quarterfinal matches against Atletico Madrid.