- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Player Interview: Punter Matt Haack
- 2016 Brian Piccolo Award Recipients: Rookie Jordan Howard and Veteran Josh Bellamy
- Player Interview: Defensive Lineman Brandon Tamsett
- Monday Night RAW Review: Highlights, Matches, and Winners
- Impact Wrestling and Global Force Wrestling Announce Merging
- Player Interview: Offensive Lineman Sam Hahn
Brian Vickers, Janssen Pharmaceutica Team Up For Auto Club 400
- Updated: March 14, 2016
In honor of Blood Clot Awareness Month being during the month of March, Janssen is partnering with Brian Vickers and Auto Club Speedway for the third consecutive year to help raise awareness about the signs and symptoms of blood clots.
Vickers will drive the #14 Janssen Arnie’s Army Charitable Foundation Chevrolet SS in the 400-mile race that marks the fifth event of the 2016 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season. The car’s paint scheme is in support of Vickers’ friend and Janssen’s partner, legendary golfer Arnold Palmer.
Arnie’s Army Charitable Foundation has been entrusted to continue Arnold Palmer’s legacy of philanthropy and invests in organizations that help children, youth, families, the environment and in the community.