- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Player Interview: Punter Matt Haack
- 2016 Brian Piccolo Award Recipients: Rookie Jordan Howard and Veteran Josh Bellamy
- Player Interview: Defensive Lineman Brandon Tamsett
- Monday Night RAW Review: Highlights, Matches, and Winners
- Impact Wrestling and Global Force Wrestling Announce Merging
- Player Interview: Offensive Lineman Sam Hahn
Detroit Lions Signing Marvin Jones
- Updated: March 9, 2016
Detroit, MI – The Detroit Lions and wide receiver Marvin Jones have agreed to a deal that will give the former Cincinnati Bengal $8 million per season.
The Lions are wasting little time to fill the big shoes left by Calvin Johnson’s retirement.
Jones is coming off a season where he caught 65 passes for 816 yards and four touchdowns, and was regarded as one of the best receivers on the free agent market.
The addition bolsters quarterback Matthew Stafford’s arsenal, which also includes Golden Tate, Eric Ebron and running back Theo Riddick.
In 43 games in the NFL, the former fifth-round pick out of California has recorded 134 receptions for 1,729 yards and 15 touchdowns.
Jones will likely sign at 4 p.m. Wednesday, when the new League year begins.