- WWE Booking Killing Viewership
- Why the NHL should revert its Playoff Format
- The Redskins Land the Steal of the First Round in Jonathan Allen
- Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Race Preview
- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Payback 2017 Preview
- Babcock, McLellan, Tortorella named Jack Adams Award Finalists
Janoris Jenkins Signs With NY Giants
- Updated: March 9, 2016
New York, NY – The New York Giants and cornerback Janoris Jenkins have agreed to terms on a five-year deal with a total value of $62.5 million, valued on $12.5 million per year average, making him the seventh-best among cornerbacks.
The deal is said to be around $29 million in fully guaranteed money.
Jenkins, 27, had his most consistent season in 2015 for the St. Louis Rams, finishing with 64 tackles, three interceptions and a forced fumble in 15 games.
In his four seasons with the Rams, Jenkins has been one of the league’s best playmaking defensive backs, scoring six touchdowns, the most of any defensive player in the NFL in that span.
The Giants entered free agency a hefty $56.6 million under the salary cap, determined to upgrade their defense and spend what they needed to spend to do so.