- WWE Booking Killing Viewership
- Why the NHL should revert its Playoff Format
- The Redskins Land the Steal of the First Round in Jonathan Allen
- Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Race Preview
- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Payback 2017 Preview
- Babcock, McLellan, Tortorella named Jack Adams Award Finalists
Kobalt Tools 400 At Las Vegas Preview
- Updated: March 4, 2016
This weekend, NASCARS finest move on to the west coast swing for the Kobalt Tools 400 at Las Vegas, the third race of the 2016 season. Last year, Kevin Harvick won this race over Martin Truex Jr.
West Coast Time: As noted above, this weekend is the first of the early west coast swing. After the Kobalt Tools 400, the teams will go to Phoenix International Raceway and Auto Club Speedway before an off week.
Momentum: After last weeks win, Jimmie Johnson enters one of his best tracks with the upper hand on the field of 39. However, Kevin Harvick and hometown favorite Kyle Busch are closing in on their first wins of the season.
JGR Power: Could strike again this weekend. Other than Kyle Busch, Denny Hamlin or Matt Kenseth could also take their places in the Chase For The Sprint Cup.
Sin City Seven: Seven different drivers have won the last seven Las Vegas races. The most recent victor here is 2015 winner Kevin Harvick. Before him came Brad Keselowski, Matt Kenseth, Tony Stewart, Carl Edwards, Jimmie Johnson and Kyle Busch. Recent trends should finally yield a repeat winner, but with the new low downforce package expect some great racing though.
Below is some NASCAR Fantasy advice for the Kobalt Tools 400 and the drivers to consider and to avoid:
Drivers To Consider: Dale Earnhardt Jr., Brad Keselowski, Joey Logano, Jimmie Johnson, and Ryan Blaney.
Drivers To Avoid: Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Kurt Busch, Clint Bowyer, Alex Bowman, and Michael Annett.
Potential Sleepers: Chase Elliott, Austin Dillon, Brian Scott, and Regan Smith.
The Kobalt Tools 400 at Las Vegas Starts Sunday at 3:30pm on FOX