- WWE Booking Killing Viewership
- Why the NHL should revert its Playoff Format
- The Redskins Land the Steal of the First Round in Jonathan Allen
- Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Race Preview
- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Payback 2017 Preview
- Babcock, McLellan, Tortorella named Jack Adams Award Finalists
Luka Modric out against Levante with injury
- Updated: March 1, 2016
Madrid, Spain – Real Madrid’s midfielder Luka Modric will be out with an ankle injury against Levante, an injury suffered against Atletico Madrid last Saturday.
Reports indicate the Croatian needed several stitches in a wound received in the 1-0 loss to the colchoneros and hasn’t been able to train with his teammates on Tuesday morning.
It’s not a muscle injury, the club confirmed, but a cut that has restricted his involvement to work with the rest of team, instead he is working on his own in the gym.
Modric now joins Karim Benzema and Marcelo on the injured list. Alvaro Arbeloa is the loan senior player that did not see any action on Saturday. Martin Odegaard, Marcos Llorente and Borja Mayoral joined in with the first team training on Tuesday.
Levante are faced with a hard task as they are also in relegation slots in La Liga.