- WWE Booking Killing Viewership
- Why the NHL should revert its Playoff Format
- The Redskins Land the Steal of the First Round in Jonathan Allen
- Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Race Preview
- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Payback 2017 Preview
- Babcock, McLellan, Tortorella named Jack Adams Award Finalists
Manchester United Bastian Schweinsteiger Out For Season
- Updated: March 23, 2016
Berlin, Germany – Manchester United Bastian Schweinsteiger has suffered a season-ending knee injury while training with Germany, ending his season with the Red Devils and putting in doubt his participation in this summer’s European Championship.
A statement from the DFB, the German governing body, said: “World Cup winner Schweinsteiger sustained the injury to his right knee on Tuesday afternoon toward the end of the training session. For further examinations the captain will undergo a MRI scan in Munich with national team doctor Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt.”
Schweinsteiger had only returned on 10 March from a knee injury that had ruled him out since 9 January. He previously suffered a groin problem in October and was unable to start United’s opening three games of the campaign through a lack of match fitness. He also suffered a knock during the club’s pre-season tour.
Later, it was reported that the midfielder had suffered a partial tear of the ligament in his right knee. We wish him a speedy recovery.