- WWE Booking Killing Viewership
- Why the NHL should revert its Playoff Format
- The Redskins Land the Steal of the First Round in Jonathan Allen
- Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Race Preview
- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Payback 2017 Preview
- Babcock, McLellan, Tortorella named Jack Adams Award Finalists
Michigan Stadium Will Host Chelsea Against Real Madrid
- Updated: March 24, 2016
Ann Arbor, MI – Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor will host a preseason exhibition game between the English club Chelsea going against Spanish giant Real Madrid on July 30.
The fixture for Chelsea was announced this Tuesday and the announcement of “The Big House” hosting the match was made on Thursday.
The home to the University of Michigan is the largest stadium in the United States with a capacity of 107,601.
A 2014 exhibition between Manchester United and Real Madrid at Michigan Stadium drew 109,318, a record for soccer in the United States.
These summer American tours are usually very successful for the European clubs, however, can sometimes interfere with the strength training that is needed for the longitude of the season, specially for superpower clubs, such as Chelsea and Real Madrid. It was noted last year that Real Madrid had several key players did not have the proper physical fitness to enter the new season.