- WWE Booking Killing Viewership
- Why the NHL should revert its Playoff Format
- The Redskins Land the Steal of the First Round in Jonathan Allen
- Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Race Preview
- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Payback 2017 Preview
- Babcock, McLellan, Tortorella named Jack Adams Award Finalists
Sergio Ramos Pulls Out Of Spain Training Squad
- Updated: March 25, 2016
Udine, Italy – Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos has pulled out of the Spain training squad due to an injury to his lower back.
The center-back was substituted at half-time in Thursday’s 1-1 international friendly draw with Italy after reporting “discomfort on his lumbar region,” said an official statement.
“Ramos is due to return to Spain this morning, whilst the rest of the team continues its preparation ahead of the friendly to be held against Romania in Cluj,” concluded the Spanish federation statement.
With the Clasico in just eight days, the Merengue did not want to take any chances a furthering any injury that may keep away from the pitch for that important match, though it has very little relevance in La Liga standings as Barcelona is ahead by 10 points.
Upon his arrival at the club, he will be submitted to further testings to determine the extent of his injury.