- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Player Interview: Punter Matt Haack
- 2016 Brian Piccolo Award Recipients: Rookie Jordan Howard and Veteran Josh Bellamy
- Player Interview: Defensive Lineman Brandon Tamsett
- Monday Night RAW Review: Highlights, Matches, and Winners
- Impact Wrestling and Global Force Wrestling Announce Merging
- Player Interview: Offensive Lineman Sam Hahn
Agent Drew Rosenhaus Severs Ties With Johnny Manziel
- Updated: April 19, 2016
Agent Drew Rosenhaus has officially terminated his representation of Johnny Manziel, according to league sources Tuesday.
This comes after Out-of-control ex-Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel recently trashed a rental home in LA, allegedly causing $32,000 worth of damage while hosting several parties there.
Rosenhaus announced last Wednesday that he informed Manziel of his decision to terminate their relationship, pending a five-day window during which the decision could be reversed if Manziel entered a treatment facility. Manziel never checked into treatment and is now without and agent.
It marks the second time in two months that an agent has severed ties with the former Cleveland Browns quarterback. Erik Burkhardt dropped him as a client in Mid-February shorty before his release from Cleveland.