- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Player Interview: Punter Matt Haack
- 2016 Brian Piccolo Award Recipients: Rookie Jordan Howard and Veteran Josh Bellamy
- Player Interview: Defensive Lineman Brandon Tamsett
- Monday Night RAW Review: Highlights, Matches, and Winners
- Impact Wrestling and Global Force Wrestling Announce Merging
- Player Interview: Offensive Lineman Sam Hahn
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Reveals Buddy Baker Tribute Scheme
- Updated: April 13, 2016
NASCAR: Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Nationwide unveiled a #88 special paint scheme for the Bojangles’ Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway on Wednesday afternoon.
Earnhardt Jr.’s car for the throwback race this Labor Day weekend pays tribute to Buddy Baker’s iconic No. 28 Harry Ranier Oldsmobile. Baker won the 1980 Daytona 500 with the car also known as the “Gray Ghost.” This scheme is part of several throwback schemes being done in Darlington Raceway’s successful program in now it’s second year.
He ran a similar scheme to pay tribute to the National Guard and Baker’s “Gray Ghost” car in the 2008 All Star race, which was also promoted it’s “Citizen Solder” program.