- WWE Booking Killing Viewership
- Why the NHL should revert its Playoff Format
- The Redskins Land the Steal of the First Round in Jonathan Allen
- Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Race Preview
- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Payback 2017 Preview
- Babcock, McLellan, Tortorella named Jack Adams Award Finalists
Myles Jack Selected 36th In The 2016 NFL Draft
- Updated: April 29, 2016
NFL: Myles Jack
With the 36th pick, the Jacksonville Jaguars selected 36th overall in the 2016 NFL Draft.
When we look back at this years draft, this may be the best player from it. The most athletic and instinctive player I’ve watched on film in years.
Jack is an all-around stud. He plays sideline to sideline perfectly. Jack can even drop back into coverage and cover very well. I’ve even seen him carry the ball on offense. There’s not much this kid can’t do.
But with questions regarding his knee, I can see him slipping a little bit. I don’t see him however slipping past the top 10. Jack is too good of a player and has way too many outstanding physical traits.
While Myles is sound as a hitter, he is sometimes overly aggressive when in pursuit. He can get caught looking in the backfield, which leads to him losing his man in coverage. He needs to put on some weight to combat the bigger, stronger offensive lineman in the NFL. There are reports of Myles having a degenerative knee and will be issues down the road. His type of talent definitely worth the risk.
Myles is sound at the point of attack and will thrive on the next level. He has potential to succeed with the Jacksonville Jaguars should be an immediate help as a all-world, three-down linebacker.