- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Player Interview: Punter Matt Haack
- 2016 Brian Piccolo Award Recipients: Rookie Jordan Howard and Veteran Josh Bellamy
- Player Interview: Defensive Lineman Brandon Tamsett
- Monday Night RAW Review: Highlights, Matches, and Winners
- Impact Wrestling and Global Force Wrestling Announce Merging
- Player Interview: Offensive Lineman Sam Hahn
NBA Playoffs Round One Recap For 4/22
- Updated: April 23, 2016
Cavaliers 101-Pistons 93: In their second postseason together, LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love might finally be hitting their stride as a group. James had 20 points and 13 rebounds, and Irving made a pair of big 3-pointers down the stretch to help the Cavs beat the Detroit Pistons 101-91 on Friday night. Cleveland now leads the series 3-0, with Game 4 coming up Sunday night. Andre Drummond scored 17 points for the Pistons, but Detroit fell behind toward the end of the third quarter, and a late rally came up short. The Pistons have now lost 11 straight playoff games against Cleveland, and they’ve lost nine in a row overall in the postseason. Additionally, Detroit hasn’t won a playoff game since Game 4 of the NBA Eastern Conference finals in 2008 against Boston.
Hawks 103-Celtics 111: On the heels of slow starts and lackluster offensive efforts in their first two playoff games, the Celtics knew they would need to play like a desperate bunch in their Game 3 matchup with the Hawks. Boston did, and Isaiah Thomas delivered a career-high 42 points in a 111-103 victory over Atlanta on Friday night that closed the gap to 2-1 in the Eastern Conference first-round series. Thomas joined a short list of Celtics to score 40 points in a playoff game: Ray Allen, Larry Bird, John Havlicek, Sam Jones, Reggie Lewis, Paul Pierce, Rajon Rondo and Jo Jo White. Jeff Teague had 23 points for Atlanta, while Kent Bazemore and Dennis Schroder each finished with 20.
Spurs 96-Grizzlies 87: Kawhi Leonard scored 32 points as the San Antonio Spurs beat the Memphis Grizzlies 96-87 on Friday night to take a 3-0 lead in their Western Conference first-round series. The Spurs are a win away from their ninth postseason series sweep and third against Memphis as Game 4 looms Sunday. Zach Randolph led Memphis with 20 points and 11 rebounds on 6-of-21 shooting. Matt Barnes added 17 points and 11 rebounds, while Vince Carter had 11 and JaMychal Green was 5 of 5 for 10 points.