- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Player Interview: Punter Matt Haack
- 2016 Brian Piccolo Award Recipients: Rookie Jordan Howard and Veteran Josh Bellamy
- Player Interview: Defensive Lineman Brandon Tamsett
- Monday Night RAW Review: Highlights, Matches, and Winners
- Impact Wrestling and Global Force Wrestling Announce Merging
- Player Interview: Offensive Lineman Sam Hahn
Phillie’s Daniel Stumpf Suspended 80 Games for PED’s
- Updated: April 14, 2016
MLB: Stumpf Suspension
Daniel Stumpf, 25-year-old rookie for the Philadelphia Phillies, was suspended 80 games for violating Major League Baseball’s performance enhancing drug policy.
Stumpf tested positive for the drug dehydrochlormethyltestosterone, Major League Baseball said. His suspension is effective today.
Stumpf was drafted by the Kansas City Royals in the 9th round of the 2012 MLB draft. He then was selected this winter in the Rule 5 draft by the Philadelphia Phillies.
Stumpf has a career 3.21 ERA in the minor leagues, with 20 wins and 23 losses as a starter.
Photo via Wikimidea Commons