- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Player Interview: Punter Matt Haack
- 2016 Brian Piccolo Award Recipients: Rookie Jordan Howard and Veteran Josh Bellamy
- Player Interview: Defensive Lineman Brandon Tamsett
- Monday Night RAW Review: Highlights, Matches, and Winners
- Impact Wrestling and Global Force Wrestling Announce Merging
- Player Interview: Offensive Lineman Sam Hahn
Robert Nkemdiche Selected 29th In The 2016 NFL Draft
- Updated: April 28, 2016
NFL – Robert Nkemdiche
With the 29th pick in the 2016 NFL Draft the Arizona Cardinals have selected Defensive Tackle Robert Nkemdiche from University of Mississippi.
Robert is one of the most-gifted big athletes I’ve seen to date. Any team that needs a starting 3-technique, this is your guy. He has elite power and athleticism. He can basically get off any block, I’ve seen him take on double teams. His frame is built like an All-Pro, but..
Buyer beware: Nkemdiche had some off the field and character issues during his time spent at Ole Miss. The talent is there nonetheless, the reward is much higher than the risk.
Robert finished his career with 98 tackles, 19 tackles for loss, and 7 sacks over the span of 35 games (34 games started). He is an excellent athlete with outstanding flexibility and technique.
The only knock on him is that he loses sight of the ball and needs to use his hands more to thwart blockers. Nkemdiche tends to be overly-aggressive in the hole but has the athleticism to make a play, even after a misstep. He does have explosive traits to his game and just needs to tweak a few things here or there.
Robert is sound at the point of attack and will thrive on the next level. He has potential to succeed with the Cardinals should be an immediate help as a run-stuffing, three-down defensive tackle.