- WWE Booking Killing Viewership
- Why the NHL should revert its Playoff Format
- The Redskins Land the Steal of the First Round in Jonathan Allen
- Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Race Preview
- Haason Reddick Selected 13th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- DeShaun Watson Selected 12th Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Corey Davis Selected Fifth Overall In The 2017 NFL Draft
- Mitch Trubisky Selected With Second Overall Pick by the Chicago Bears
- Payback 2017 Preview
- Babcock, McLellan, Tortorella named Jack Adams Award Finalists
Valencia Suspends Sofiane Feghouli
- Updated: April 11, 2016
Valencia, Spain – Valencia CF has suspended and opened a disciplinary procedure against Algerian right winger Sofiane Feghouli, the club has announced in a statement.
“Valencia Football Club has decided to open disciplinary proceedings to the player Sofiane Feghouli,” read a club statement.
“During the processing period and pending the resolution of the case cited, the player is suspended as a precautionary measure employment, according to the agreement in force AFE – Professional Football League
Feghouli refused to practiced with the team this past Sunday. The club managers decided that all players that did not play in the match against Sevilla would perform some stretching exercises before departing Mestalla stadium and Feghouli did not want to take part of it. This triggered the club to make the decision to suspend the player.
Within the club and fans all over have noticed the disconnection Feghouli has had. His contract is up this June 30, and British media speculates his landing place will be Tottenham. However, Feghouli will drift towards the best contract offer and Tottenham may have to go to war with Liverpool, Manchester, Fenerbahce and Inter Milan to land the target.
In Spain, Feghouli had been rumored for current Liga champions Barcelona, but with the summer signing of Aleix Vidal in that position, the club stepped away. He had also been said to have been a good replacement for Dani Alves, who had been in contract disputes with the Catalan club.
As for Valencia, the 26-year-old Feghouli has likely played his last minutes with the Che club, a club he joined in 2010 from French club Grenoble.