- Player Interview: Punter Matt Haack
- 2016 Brian Piccolo Award Recipients: Rookie Jordan Howard and Veteran Josh Bellamy
- Player Interview: Defensive Lineman Brandon Tamsett
- Monday Night RAW Review: Highlights, Matches, and Winners
- Impact Wrestling and Global Force Wrestling Announce Merging
- Player Interview: Offensive Lineman Sam Hahn
- Are the Hardy Boyz the Greatest Tag Team of All Time?
- Gibson Rebounds, Ducks Sweep Flames
- UEFA Champions Semifinal Draw, When? Where? Time?
- Game 4 Preview-Capitals vs. Leafs
Join The Team
Join The Team!
TSJ Sports, formerly Tha Sports Junkies 101®, is always looking for individuals who are self-motivated and passionate about the world of Sports to join the team. TSJ Sports aims to aid aspiring sports journalist who want to apply that passion to their writing.
Our goal is evolve you from a “blogger” to a professional writer and eventually land you a paid writing position either at TSJ or another outlet. At TSJ we will give you a large platform to build a very strong portfolio. We are able to do this through direct communications with professional teams, major sports media outlets and conference calls with experts from around the sports world.
We stress professionalism at all times. TSJ Sports is considered accredited media by NFL Communications and most of the NFL’s individual franchises, as well as, the NBA, NHL, MLB, UFC, PGA TOUR, NASCAR, CBS Sports and ESPN.
Essentially, we would like you to take the sports news and storyline that you look for as a fan, and apply it to your writing, as it is likely information that other fans would want to know about.
- Pursing a career in sports journalism
- Forward thinkging
- Strong writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self motivated
- Active daily on social media
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to write a minimum of 2 articles a week (300 word min.)
If you think this description fits you? Then, this may be a great position for you to springboard your career. Please complete the form below in it’s entirety to apply. (any applicants that do not complete the full form will not be considered):
If you are interested in joining our Social Media Team and breaking news regularly, please contact SocialMedia@ThaSportsJunkies101.com directly.
We look forward to hearing from you soon,
Sports Junkies Hiring Team