- TRANSFER NEWS: Lacazette, Rooney, Griezmann, Lukaku, Bakayoko
- English Premier League: What Difference Has Changing Managers Had This Season?
- Germany vs England: Can England Win Again On German Soil?
- Marshawn Lynch: A Return to the Raiders
- World Baseball Classic: USA vs Puerto Rico Finals Preview
- NFL Draft Scouting Report: Joe Mixon
- Bastian Schweinsteiger is to join Chicago Fire
- Manchester United Close Gap On Top 4
- Ryan Newman Wins Camping World 500
- Washington Capitals Clinch Playoff Berth
Join The Team
Join The Team!
Tha Sports Junkies 101® is always looking for individuals who are self-motivated and passionate about Sports, to join our team and apply that passion to their writing.
We aim to evolve you from a blogger to a professional writer and eventually land you a paid writing position either at TSJ or another outlet. At TSJ will give you a large platform to build a very strong portfolio through direct communications with professional teams, major sports media outlets and conference calls with experts in the sports world.
We stress professionalism as we work directly with major sports outlets. TSJ101 is considered accredited media by NFL Communications and most of the NFL’s individual franchises, as well as, the UFC, PGA TOUR, NASCAR, CBS Sports and ESPN.
Essentially, we would like you to take the sports news and storyline that you look for as a fan, and apply it to your writing, as it is likely information that other fans would want to know about.
- Pursing a career in sports journalism
- Strong writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self motivated
- Active daily on social media
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to write a minimum of 3 articles a week (300 word min.)
If you think this description fits you and that you will be able to do such tasks, this may be the position for you. Please complete the form below in it’s entirety to apply. (any applicants that do not complete the full form will not be considered):
If you are interested in joining our Graphic Design Team or Social Media Team, please contact SocialMedia@ThaSportsJunkies101.com directly.
We look forward to hearing from you soon,
Sports Junkies Hiring Team