- Player Interview: Punter Matt Haack
- 2016 Brian Piccolo Award Recipients: Rookie Jordan Howard and Veteran Josh Bellamy
- Player Interview: Defensive Lineman Brandon Tamsett
- Monday Night RAW Review: Highlights, Matches, and Winners
- Impact Wrestling and Global Force Wrestling Announce Merging
- Player Interview: Offensive Lineman Sam Hahn
- Are the Hardy Boyz the Greatest Tag Team of All Time?
- Gibson Rebounds, Ducks Sweep Flames
- UEFA Champions Semifinal Draw, When? Where? Time?
- Game 4 Preview-Capitals vs. Leafs
TSJ Sports Radio
TSJ Sports Radio
Brought you by Tha Sports Junkies 101® and currently airing two radio shows, TSJ Sports Radio has you covered!
Click on the show to learn more!
Outside Tha Locker Room
Live shows every Wednesday & Sunday.
Live shows every Thursday.
Join “Outside Tha Locker Room” with hosts
@dabirdman78 and @ChildaGod every Wednesday from 7:00 to 9:00pm EST. In addition, Sunday offers a second chance to listen in from 2:00 to 3:00pm EST. Hosts LeVar “Da Birdman” Mitchell and Don “The Don of Sports” Green leave no topic uncovered and do not shy away from their opinion in this fast paced, passionate show.
Welcome to “The Madness”! This is a one-man-show led by host Rob Langi (@rjlangi84). Rob is a Philadelphia 4-for-4 guy, teacher, a coach and the leader of the Madness. Listen in every Thursday from 7:30-8:30pm EST as Rob discussing current events and mixes in a heavy dose of Philadelphia sports. They are not hot takes, if they are right.
There are many ways to listen to our shows. If you are person that enjoys being involved in the show, you can listen live on Blog Talk Radio or by simply visiting TSJSports.com. To continue your listening experience, you can call in and talk to our hosts at any time during the show by calling (516)-531-9817.
The next way to hear our shows are to subscribe. You can find TSJ Sports Radio on iTunes, TuneIn, Stitcher, Blog Talk Radio and on most Podcast apps. To find the show, just search “TSJ Sports“.