- Player Interview: Punter Matt Haack
- 2016 Brian Piccolo Award Recipients: Rookie Jordan Howard and Veteran Josh Bellamy
- Player Interview: Defensive Lineman Brandon Tamsett
- Monday Night RAW Review: Highlights, Matches, and Winners
- Impact Wrestling and Global Force Wrestling Announce Merging
- Player Interview: Offensive Lineman Sam Hahn
- Are the Hardy Boyz the Greatest Tag Team of All Time?
- Gibson Rebounds, Ducks Sweep Flames
- UEFA Champions Semifinal Draw, When? Where? Time?
- Game 4 Preview-Capitals vs. Leafs
TSJ Sports Radio: The Madness
TSJ SPORTS RADIO: The Madness
TSJ SPORTS RADIO – Welcome to The Madness! This is a one-man-show led by host Rob Langi (@rjlangi84). Rob is a Philadelphia 4-for-4 guy, teacher, a coach and the leader of the Madness. Listen in every Thursday from 7:30-8:30pm EST as Rob discussing current events and mixes in a heavy dose of Philadelphia sports. They are not hot takes, if they are right.
Finally, TSJ Sports Radio would very much love to hear your opinion on things going on in the sports world. We have many ways for people to reach out to show. For instance, for those who listen via podcast, our host are active on the show Twitter account and read comments daily. As a result, they are almost always able to respond to your questions and react to your comments.
- Twitter: @TSJMadness
- Guest Call-In (during LIVE show hours): 516-531-9817
How to Listen
- www.ThaSportsJunkies101.com (Live Show Link Below)
- Stitcher (podcast)
- TuneIn (podcast)
- iTunes (Search TSJ Sports)
- Or Just search “TSJ Sports” for most podcast apps
Listen to recent shows. Live show player can be found on to the upper right on desktops, or directly below this player on mobile. Enjoy!
If you are on mobile, please select desktop view below: